- Swingers West End to start taking group and corporate bookings (12 to 500 pax) for 1 April 2018 onwards from this Friday, 1 December 2017
- Details of Swingers West End private hire spaces revealed – including the Palm Lounge, the Sun Room and the President’s Committee Room
- Dining options for group bookings to include: Patty&Bun, Made of Dough, Hackney Gelato and Crosstown – with more to be revealed soon
Following an incredible response over the last eighteen months from group and corporate event bookers to the Swingers City location, Swingers is excited to reveal more about the new private hire spaces (accommodating bookings of 12 – 500 people) at the forthcoming Swingers West End (opening March 2018) as they open the diary for bookings from 1 April 2018 onwards.
Swingers first site in the City demonstrated that crazy golf with cocktails and street food is the perfect formula for a unique group outing. The crazy golf gets guests up and away from their table, encourages them to mingle and gives everyone something to talk about. Our caddies keep guests plied with cocktails while they’re playing and with multiple street food options to enjoy before or after a game, everyone will find something delicious to eat.
Whereas Swingers City reimagined a 1920s English country golf club set in rolling, lush grounds, Swingers West End will take crazy golf back to its seaside roots in a venue that reimagines the faded glamour of the 1920s English Riviera.
Features of the new Swingers West End will include:
- The Bandstand Bar – a stunning all-day bar with an iconic bandstand canopy roof
- The Grand Hotel Bar – inspired by the palm courts of the grand hotels of Eastbourne and Brighton, a free-standing building within Swingers that features a huge island bar surrounded by lush palms
- The Promenade – a lamppost lined boardwalk overlooking one of the crazy golf courses on one side and lined by beach huts on the other side. These beach huts will be home to some of London’s most exciting street food vendors and restaurateurs – Patty&Bun (burgers), Made of Dough (pizza), Hackney Gelato (ice cream), with one more restaurateur to be announced.
- The Big Wheel Course and the Helter Skelter Course – two beautifully designed 9-hole crazy golf courses jam packed with jumps, loops and moving obstacles, where caddies will serve cocktails to guests as they play.
- A 10 camera, 3D photo podium for team photos
The brand new private hire options at Swingers West End include:
The Palm Lounge – An elegant space that continues the palm court vibe of the Grand Hotel Bar, this room holds up to 40 guests and is a great mix of lounge seating and standing reception room. It has great views over the comings and goings of the Grand Hotel Bar through the large window at the front. It connects to the other private rooms so can be hired with them or separately.
The Sun Room – For more intimate gatherings of up to 20 people (or more when hired with our other rooms), the Sun Room features plush fixed seating and low coffee tables that run all the way round the room. The big glass windows ensure that you stay connected to the action.
The President’s Committee Room – every Swingers has one, and at Swingers West End this stunning private room has a nautical theme. With its long dining table and fixed banquette seating, it’s perfect for a private dinner for 20. However, the furniture can easily be cleared out to create a great party space for up to 35 people.
The Pergolas – For smaller groups (12 or 20 pax), these leafy pergolas are situated off the Grand Hotel Bar and overlook the action of the Helter Skelter Course and are a truly unique setting for cocktails and street food, before or after 9 holes of crazy golfing fun.
Partial venue or full venue hires – For larger groups, there are several options. All of the private dining rooms (the Palm Lounge, Sun Room and President’s Committee Room) can be hired together to hold 100 people. The Grand Hotel Bar holds 40 people when hired alone, but when hired in conjunction with all the private dining rooms and the pergolas, the space holds up to 200 people and gives exclusive use of the Helter Skelter Course. Finally, hire of the whole venue on an exclusive basis means that up to 600 guests can be accommodated.
All private hires include a round of crazy golf for all guests and a minimum spend which can be used towards food and drink.