Green Farm Kent is a world away from standard spa hotels; set in the stunning Kent countryside you feel instantly transported a million miles away from the daily grind. A fabulous great combination of unique farm spa, countryside and conservation area create a truly unique atmosphere of peace, healing and restoration for mind, body & soul.
Within Unbelievably easy reach of London and the continent. Deep in the Kent countryside, tucked away in the idyllic Shadoxhurst conservation area, Green Farm is an ideal location for a break, just half hour from London St Pancras.
A tranquil, luxurious holiday haven within a Local Wildlife Site. Peace, tranquillity, calm, nature all around you, fresh air, caring and homey environment.
Surrounded by 12,500 acres of ancient woodland & traditional pastures, this area embraces Local Wildlife Sites and Sites of Special Scientific Interest, with wildlife including deer, nightingales, bats, owls and a rich tapestry of flora.
Things To Do?
At Green Farm Kent, you are offered a great combination of holiday, wellness, nature and local life experience, which includes:
- A luxury 12 person self-catering holiday barn
- A purpose-built Farm Spa with outdoor hot tubs, offering ESPA treatments
- Exclusive yoga, fitness and wellness weekends
- Free range farming and a community wildlife vegetable garden
- Friendly animals (cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks) and produce available to buy
- Hikes in our private woods
- Special events (e.g., a painting class, a gardening workshop, a music night etc)
- Peace, tranquillity, calm, nature all around you, fresh air, caring and homey environment
However they come, guests come to Green Farm to: relax, unwind, enjoy the nature, exercise outdoors, walk in the woods, wander on the farm, stroke the animals, visit the local pubs, explore the nearby gardens and see this beautiful part of Kent – all this is within an easy reach of London (37 min from St Pancras) and the continent.
Check out The Green Farm on our BlackBook here!