A unique and listed house of your very own, set amongst idyllic private gardens. The Dower House is a favourite with everyone who visits, a place that will leave you with memories long after you leave.
The Dower House is a private cottage built in 1775. Grade II listed, it has been immaculately restored honouring the legacy of the property’s Georgian history and origins. A stylish and enchanting English country escape.
- 3-double rooms, all en-suite
- Fully-equipped kitchen (chef upon request), living room, dining room and study
- Private garden with a river running through, and gated entrance
- Full size of the house: 305 sqm / 3,283 sqfeet
- Rates start from £25,000 (inc VAT) per week
The house has spectacular views of the estate and its feathered inhabitants. As well as the glorious countryside that surrounds you, The Dower House has its own secluded garden complete with a river running through it, where you’ll often spot a family of swans.
Coworth Park also has incredible restaurants to delight all tastes and a glorious spa, waiting to soothe body and mind.
The house also comes with the exceptional service of Coworth Park. Be it a butler, a chef, or someone to prepare the fire, they will tailor everything to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones