This 250-year-old country manor is yours to explore. Surrounded by secluded parklands in the New Forest, there is plenty of space to relax. The house can be provided with a 5* service of housekeeping and catering, as required. Also, on the estate are two other cottages (4 and 2 bedrooms) that can be taken all together or separately (see other listings for Heathfield Estate)
- 12-bedrooms, 12-bathrooms (11 en-suite)
- Self-catered or full catering. Meal delivery also possible.
- Designer kitchen, elegant dining room, 2 sumptuous log-fired living rooms, and games and cinema room for family entertainment
- A spacious terrace and 15 acres of landscaped grounds
- 10 minute drive to the coast
- Concierge to help with any questions, and a surprise welcome hamper included
- Rates start from £12,595 per week
This stunning manor house set in 15 acres of private land is ideally situated for making the most of this beautiful part of the world. Explore the New Forest, with plenty of opportunities to walk, cycle and go horse-riding in the area. If the seaside takes your fancy take a trip to a sandy beach for walking, sailing or windsurfing, only five miles from the house. When you come in from exploring the communal areas provide plenty of space to enjoy each other’s company. Relax by the log fires in the drawing room, find quiet corners to read or play one of the many board games.
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones