The Torridon is a place like no other. It’s where glamour and homeliness blend in one of the world’s greatest wildernesses. Located in the vast, natural playground of the Scottish Highlands is a gloriously refreshing contrast to city living.
Arriving by helicopter or private transfer from Inverness Airport, retreat to your own private hotel, with farm and kitchen garden, in the rugged Scottish Highlands. With plenty of activities on offer, and unlimited, exclusive access, you and your nearest and dearest can embrace the great outdoors and make The Torridon your temporary home from home.
- 14-bedrooms, all en-suite
- Fully catered by the Torridon’s head chef, Paul Green
- Newly designed restaurant dining area, oak-panelled library, Whisky Bar and lounge with open log fire
- Experience the natural playground of the Highlands, with 58 acres of private estate land. Spot wildlife on the Loch, experience Estate to Plate at The Torridon Farm, and enjoy activities galore on the mountains and in the natural woodland
- Rates start from £40,000 per week, including food, staff and activities
Take a stroll around the loch, follow forest trails on foot, look out for wildlife galore to be spotted, from otters and seals, to sea eagles and oyster catchers
Whether you’re staying in an elegant room in our Hotel, spacious, adventure and family friendly accommodation in The Stables, or in our private cottage The Boathouse, you’ll find design and detail inspired by our beautiful location in the rugged Highlands. The individually designed bedrooms and suites blend Scottish heritage with Victorian era features and splashes of flamboyance, many offering beguiling views across Loch Torridon and of the majestic mountains.
When it comes to food, the Torridon provides gourmet dining, hearty meals and the best of Scottish hospitality. Savour the flavours of the Highlands in the fine dining 1887 restaurant, which exudes contemporary elegance, with beautiful views over the still water of the loch or mountains. Bo & Muc is a relaxed alternative, with wholesome and hearty food. Enjoy a dram or two in the Whisky Bar, if you favour ales take a seat in The Beinn Bar, popular with non-residents and The Torridon guests alike.
Connect with the great outdoors in an exquisite location, and relax with a dose of the finest Scottish hospitality.
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones