Located in the reputable ‘Downalong’ area, just a stones throw away from Porthwgidden beach, Sands Studio is a unique and vibrant first floor studio apartment offering sweeping uninterrupted views of St Ives bay from your own private balcony. The bespoke design of the apartment, inspired through the artistic and creative heritage of the town, is the idyllic choice of getaway to relax, unwind and explore all that Cornwall has to offer.
Weekly prices start from £645 in low season and £1,610 in high season (with arrival day on a Friday). Weekend breaks and mid week short breaks also available (3 nights minimum stay). Rates and Availability
Sands Studio echoes warmth, colour, and style with its vibrant gold palette. Its’ unique choice of bespoke detailing and luxury mid-century design delivers comfort and relaxation to guests with local artwork exhibited, well-chosen books for bedtime, a bespoke designed kitchen and an elegant en-suite shower room.
- Unique original mid century furniture – Chiltern Dining chairs, shelves, pebble tables by Lucian Ercolani, Norwegian reading floor lamp by Haus Schmidt, Norwegian 1960’s sofa, Eero Saarinen dining table, Original german 1950’s reupholstered and refurbished cocktail chairs, Danish Lyby Mobler cabinet in the bathroom
- Tom Dixon bedroom pendants
- Bespoke designed kitchen, fitted wardrobes and wall panelling by David Restorick Interiors
- Artwork from local artists John Emanuel, John Greig and other International artists
- Interiors fabrics by Designers Guild, Harlequin, Jane Churchill, Voyage, Romo and GP&J Baker
Get 100 Points every time you book something through Miss Jones