- This event has passed.
Prosecco DOC Virtual Wine Tasting with Neil Philips, UK Ambassador for Prosecco DOC
Points covered in the session:
These are some of the points that will be included in the virtual tasting:
– Not all Prosecco is the same, there are real differences between regions and styles – Neil Philips, UK Ambassador for Prosecco DOC will be taking us through these differences during the tasting
The UK is the biggest market for Prosecco DOC wines in the world, and it’s our favourite sparkling wine
– Prosecco DOC is perfect for an aperitivo – a great way to separate the working day from a good evening ahead (even during lockdown!)
– Prosecco DOC goes well with foods, whether small bites or a meal – it pairs beautifully with many dishes including seafood, cheese, pizza and creamy desserts
– Prosecco DOC reflects the sophisticated culture and lifestyle of the area in which it is grown, it’s the convivial drink of choice for Italians throughout the country, but particularly around Venice, Treviso, Verona, which are Cities in the heart of the growing area
– The Prosecco DOC growing area is a fabulous place to visit, amazing cities and stunning countryside (when we can….)
Get prepared with the Prosecco list!
Alberto Nani Prosecco DOC Extra Dry Treviso Organic – available from Asda £9 online and in store.
Valdo Oro Prosecco DOC Extra Dry – available from Sainsbury’s £8.50
Perlage SRL Prosecco DOC Spumante Brut Zharpi – available £11.95 https://www.vinceremos.co.uk/product/prosecco-spumante-zharpi/
Val D’oca Prosecco DOC – available £14.42 https://www.amathusdrinks.com/10000085-spprob/products/wines/sparkling/val-d-oca-prosecco-doc
Join here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0uduCtrj8vG9V1jaaxvWyuXGtYXaXZgwEm