A dynamic art business are looking for a highly organised and personable candidate to join their
London team as a full time, Member Liaison. This role serves as the first contact for any
members based within Europe, and works with our global member service team to provide
seamless access to our benefits for all members.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Ensure all members receive the best possible service, dealing with complicated
requests where necessary.
– Oversee the fulfillment of all member requests, making sure that all requests are
carried out to the highest standard.
– Build and maintain relationships with our members.
– Carefully track all member redemptions, from encounter RSVPs, to private tours, art
itineraries or general questions, among others.
– Work with the Programme Manager to help manage our art fair and museum
– Manage the invitations and guest lists for our encounters.
– Assist the team with administrative tasks surrounding members.
– Prepare membership packages for new and renewing members.
– Attend all encounters, making sure all members in attendance are looked
Skills & Experience
– University degree
– At least 1 year of work experience
– Highly detail-oriented and organized
– Strong Excel skills
– Able to work efficiently and prioritize one’s workload
– Able to manage multiple demands in fast-paced setting
– Team player
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with CV to Apply