Our client is a recognised as one of the leading management consultants internationally.
They are looking for a Float Executive Assistant for Partners and Managers to support them when their allocated Executive Assistant is on leave. This individual will not be placed supporting one person so needs to be dynamic and comfortable moving around the business efficiently and flexibly.
The role entails:
– Complex diary and travel management
– Managing and developing key relationships
– Managing expenses and time-sheets
– Internal and external communications to both colleagues and colleagues
– Presentations, document support
- This role requires someone who has a minimum of 3 years working at a senior level in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- The individual should be able to demonstrate clear levels of communication in all that they do and able to work within a team of individuals.
- This role is critical in representing the company and the Executive Assistant team. Presentation and excellent communication skills is imperative.
£46k + excellent benefits package.
Candidates with contract roles only will not be considered.