Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: 18-21k depending on experience
Experience: Previous knowledge and experience of general legal secretarial duties.
- Previous experience as a PA / Legal Secretary within a Commercial Litigation Department.
- Ideally experience of working with cases involving insolvency and property litigation.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to take on billing responsibilities and basic credit control.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to build a good rapport with clients, Counsel and other contacts.
- Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Access).
- Oyez / Laser Forms.
- Advanced track change features in Word or other document comparison packages.
- General Accounts, Solicitor’s Accounts Rules and Money Laundering Procedures.
Includes a great benefits package!