We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our client, an international management consultancy.
The role is to provide high-level administrative support to a Manager in the shape of:
– Diary and travel logistics
– Managing mailboxes and scheduling meetings
– Providing logistic and technical support for all meetings, conferences and workshops
– Managing and processing time-sheets and expenses
– Building and managing internal and external relationships
– CRM support
– Supporting other Mas and team members
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years in a high-level administration role. You must be hungry for success, proactive, driven and have a positive attitude. Communication and dedication is paramount for this and the right candidate will be one that is keen on making a difference.
There is real opportunity to develop professionally in this position and gain further experience before moving to an Executive Assistant post.
Salary; £34,050 + excellent benefits package