Our client, a global professional services firm, are seeking a UK Office Manager to ensure all aspects of the London office is run as efficiently as possible whilst maximising opportunity in line with budget. The role encompasses three key areas:
Office Management, Team management (12) and Project Management.
Requiring a commercially aware character with proven experience of managing at this level.
This is both a challenging but rewarding role, seeing you build relationships across the business to drive business efficiency and improve business capability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working collectively to build London office culture and brand awareness as a leader in employee satisfaction
- Man management of 12 support staff
- Reviewing existing H&S policies and procedures for the London and Birmingham office
- Co-ordinating risk assessments such as general, fire, occupational, DSE
- Environmental Compliance for offices- managing ISO14001 accreditation and implement procedures for UK legislative requirements.
- Work closely with the international finance team to ensure requests are resolved and communicated in a timely manner to internal and external parties
- Project management; including office moves etc
Please send your CV if you have relevant office management and people management experience
|Contact Number||020 7870 7177|