Our client is looking for someone special. Someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who is a confident solution provider, someone who makes the impossible possible. Someone who can think outside the box and can cope in a pressurised environment one on one.
Does this sound like you?
Based in Solihull you will be the CEOs, right-hand man or woman. You will be expected to support and organise a chaotic inbox managing all diary and travel requirements.
You will be working amongst dynamic individuals that want to make a difference. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company that invests, not just in their clients, but in their people.
The exceptional individual must be:
- Extraordinarily organised, and have genuine attention to precise detail
- Capable of great foresight and anticipation of needs, as well as predicting potential outcomes
- Able to have the strength to push back with compelling, reasoned arguments when you disagree – yet able to be persuaded and get stuck in regardless of the outcome
- Comfortable and confident with projecting a stance of confidentiality and privacy
- Thick skinned, and have a high sensitivity threshold
- Comfortable with the type of isolation the role necessitates, as long as you are genuinely respected and supported
- Driven to be involved in something truly special and extraordinary, and comfortable with 120% effort at all times
- Spectacularly able to assess, establish and maintain focus on complex priorities
- Able to function under pressure and remain exceptionally calm
- Completely at peace with changing plans and dealing with the unexpected
- Always five steps ahead
- Managing complex travel arrangements (including private jet travel, and the arrangements for helicopters and cars)
- Managing inboxes and organising
- Diary management and other basic organisational duties
Assisting in the creation of staff parties to the highest spec
Assisting on projects if and when required
We are looking for innovative and articulate individuals at the very top of their EA journey. Someone who possesses excellent emotional and cognitive intelligence and is already top of their game in the EA world.
If you are in a similar role already but are looking for your next move, please do get in touch for a chat.
We are looking for innovative, bright and articulate individuals.
The interview process will be rigorous with multiple rounds of Zoom video and we will need to understand your drive and commitment and evidence of your experience to date.
This role is paying upward of £65,000.
Please only apply if you are on a current salary of £60,000 and working in role that is supporting a CEO and you have a current driving licence and ability to drive to the office based in Solihull. (This will be a virtual position until further notice).
HOW TO APPLY
Email your CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com