Reporting to: Janine Glasspole, Managing Director
The role: GP Associates is widely recognised as being the leading Sales & Marketing
Representation Company in the UK. It has built an excellent reputation of representing the
finest hotels over the past twenty years. The role is to provide administration support to the
Managing Director for both business and personal requirements. Circa 25 hours a week.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Managing Director.
- Acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and telephone calls in the
Managing Directors absence.
- Diary management and organising meetings, appointments and conference calls.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for both business and personal
- Preparing monthly expenses and credit card statements.
- Researching potential clients and securing breakfast meetings with CEO level assistants.
- Liaising with the Corporate team for business update meetings relating to targets at each of
our U.K. hotels.
- Inputting of notes to the companies CRM following meetings and any follow up required.
- Preparation of schedules and itineraries.
- Arranging travel and schedules for ILTM luxury travel show.
- Assistance with general office duties such as ordering supplies and client gifts.
- Booking occasional personal social engagements.
- Skills and Competencies
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Ability to multi task and be confident in prioritising workload.
- Outgoing and passionate personality with a confident demeanour.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
• Private Healthcare
• Season ticket loan
• Flexible working hours
• Government Pension Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers (if applicable)
• Social Committee Activities throughout the year
Salary £30-35k for 25 to 30 hours a week.