Here are our top tips to help you save money throughout your busy lifestyle and claw back the pounds that may be disappearing without your realisation!
2. Transfer any debt on your Credit Card’s to a new card with 0 interest for the first year etc.
3. Save your money in a NS&I premium bonds account. This automatically enters you into a prize drawer every month to win additional funds!
5. Create a Monzo account to monitor your weekly spend, this can be done through setting yourself a budget and pocketing any spare change from purchases into a savings pot.
6. Buy cosmetics and household items in bulk such as shampoo, conditioner and cleaning products. Amazon is a great place to do this, especially with speedy deliveries, check out our recommendations below…
Flash Bathroom Spray, 450 ml, Pack of 10 – £10.00!
7. Set up an expenditure spreadsheet so you are aware of your monthly outgoings, this will make you more conscious of your purchasing and enable you to understand where your money is going every month.
8. Actively look for vouchers before going out for a meal, this can massively reduce the cost. There are many websites and apps which you can use for this such as:
9. Use Too Good to Go and Karma to find out whether restaurants are throwing out food near you. You can either collect it for free at the end of the day or buy the food at a fraction of the usual price.
10. Download Honey as a google chrome extension Honey when shopping for clothes and items online as this will scan the internet for all existing discount codes and automatically apply these for you.