Philip Kingsley Elasticizer 150ml
InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013: Best Deep Conditioning Mask. "This mask adds serious strength to damaged hair and helps reduce breakage," says hairstylist Billi Currie. "For extremely dry and broken lengths, I'd recommend weekly use. Wrap your locks in cling-film or a hot towel to retain heat while the mask is on - it'll encourage the nourishing ingredients to penetrate."
InStyle say: This hair savior keeps on topping our polls. “With every use, I find it revives hair and relieves the scalp,” says Lisa Laudat, Cheryl Cole’s trusted hair-and-makeup pro. “Plus you only need a 50p-size piece to work through damp hair, root to tip.”
Philip Kingsley Elasticizer was originally created by Philip Kingsley specifically for Audrey Hepburn, who wanted a super-moisturizing treatment that would repair her hair and keep it in great condition throughout the frequent colouring and styling done to her hair on movie sets. This is a pre-shampoo intensive moisturizing treatment that delivers elasticity, bounce and shine to hair. Also provides UV protection even after washing, helping prolong the life of colour treated hair. Visible results from one application that improves with continued use. Fragrance free.
- Natural Castor Oil & Olive Oil: Locks in moisture for bounce & shine.
- Silicones: Smoothes and adds shine.
- Elastin: Strength and elasticity.
- Glycerine and Glycol: Moisture retention.
Directions: For best results use regularly:
- Before shampooing, dampen your hair and apply Philip Kingsley Elasticizer in sections.
- Work into your hair with fingertips.
- Rinse well.
- Follow with appropriate Shampoo, Conditioner and Scalp Toner.
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair apply sparingly through your mid lengths and ends.
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair use more generously through your hair’s length.
When to Use on Unprocessed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once or twice a month
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use once a week
When to Use on Processed hair:
- For Fine & Medium Textured hair, use once a week
- For Coarse, Wavy, Curly or Frizzy hair, use twice a week
Do NOT use Philip Kingsley Elasticizer for THREE days before and THREE days after chemical processing.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Dimethyl Paba, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Propylparaben, Sodium.