BY USING MISSJONESPA.COM, OR THE SERVICES OFFERED BY IT…
YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. NOTE THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY US FROM TIME TO TIME.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. We have created them to protect you and to ensure that MissJonesPA.com is safe and fun for everyone.
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, please do not enter MissJonesPA.com or register as a member, or subscribe to our newsletters or other subscription based services.
- Acceptance of Terms of Service
- Password and Security
- Your use of MissJonesPA.com
- Intellectual Property
- Third Party Web Sites, Goods and Services
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Limitation of Liability
- Emails and Personal Home Pages
- Termination & Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
- Applicable Law
Acceptance of Terms of Service:
MissJonesPA.com is intended for use by you in the United Kingdom only. We make no warranty or representation that MissJonesPA.com (or any element of it) is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom. Accessing MissJonesPA.com from territories where your access to it is prohibited or where such service (or any part thereof) is considered illegal or unlawful is not permitted under these Terms of Service. If you choose to access MissJonesPA.com from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you. Please check the Terms of Service periodically to see whether a change has been made to them. We may (at our discretion) provide you notice of such changes to any email address you have provided to Miss Jones. If you do not agree with any change in these Terms of Service, please discontinue further use of MissJonesPA.com. Your continued use of MissJonesPA.com will signify your acceptance of any change in the Terms of Service set out here.
From time to time Miss Jones may supplement these Terms of Service with additional terms applying to specific content or events, such as competitions (“Additional Terms”). Any Additional Terms will be clearly placed on MissJonesPA.com to be viewed in connection with the specific content or events. All Additional Terms will form part of these Terms of Service.
Miss Jones may modify or discontinue MissJonesPA.com with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party.
Although portions of MissJonesPA.com may be viewed by anyone who visits MissJonesPA.com you will need to register as a member in order to access MissJonesPA.com including the forums.
When you register with us you are stating that you are over 18 years of age or are a minor over 13 years of age with parental consent to use the service you are registering for. PLEASE NOTE that all minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents or legal guardian before they complete any registration process or provide us with any information about themselves. We do not allow persons who we know to be 13 years of age or younger to register with MissJonesPA.com.
You agree that any information you provide to us about yourself upon registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date at all times. Miss Jones reserves the right to terminate your membership and access to any specific content if Miss Jones learns that you have provided Miss Jones with false or misleading registration information.
Password and Security
When you register to use MissJonesPA.com you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to or share it with anyone. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you agree to notify us immediately at A firstname.lastname@example.org
If you forget your password please click here or contact us at email@example.comA and we will be able to remind you of your password if you satisfy our security check.
Your use of MissJonesPA.com
You alone are responsible for the content of your messages and your use of MissJOnes.com and the consequences of any such messages.
By using MissJonesPA.com you agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- 1. MissJonesPA.com is to be used by you for your personal use only and use of MissJonesPA.com for commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain are strictly prohibited without Miss Jones’s prior written consent.
- 2. MissJonesPA.com may not be used to send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’, solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) or bulk communications of any kind unless the recipient has given specific permission to be included in such a list. MissJonesPA.com may not be used to advertise a company, product or service or to recruit staff.
- 3. You are not permitted to post links to alternative community groups unless it is with the express permission of MissJonesPA.com.
- 4. You may not post to MissJonesPA.com or use MissJonesPA.com to publish, send or distribute any message or material (in any media or form) that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially or sexually or otherwise discriminatory, offensive, inaccurate, is in breach of confidence or a third party’s intellectual property rights or which otherwise includes objectionable material of any kind or nature, that encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or which has a disruptive influence on the normal flow of a message board.
- 5. You (whether acting in your capacity as a journalist in any media or otherwise) may not post appeals for case histories on any MissJonesPA.com message boards. Unauthorised appeals will be removed.
- 6. You must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious.(g) You must not create any member names which mimic or impersonate an MissJones PA member of staff, Community Moderator, Community Leader or other MissJonesPA member.(h) You must not use MissJonesPA.com or any part of MissJonesPA.com in a way that might reasonably be expected to cause the same to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or which could in any way damage the operation of another’s computer.
- 7. You will not harass or intimidate any MissJonesPA.com member either on a message board or via email communication.(j) You must not post or use any part of MissJonesPA.com to distribute or send any illegal material of any kind, including but not limited to, illegal material in the form of text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posting content or participating in any form of discussion with the intention to commit any illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
MissJonesPA.com reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material whatsoever posted to, appearing on or distributed by MissJonesPA.com and you. MissJonesPA will not enter into any discussions about its decision to edit, alter, delete or move such material.
MissJonesPA may at any time, and without prior or post warning, close discussions on message boards as it feels appropriate. No discussion will be entered into.
In the event of uploading photographs you agree:
- 1. You are over the age of 13;
- 2. You have reviewed and agree to comply with these Terms of Service (unless you are aged 14-17 years old, in which case, your parent or guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Service on your behalf);
- 3. You have the rights necessary to authorize MissJonesPA and its designees to copy, distribute, adapt, display, perform and otherwise, use the photograph, and you hereby grant such authorization;
- 4. The individual depicted in the photograph is over the age of 13, or you have obtained the consent of the individual’s parent or guardian, and such individual has consented to the photograph being made publicly available in connection with the MissJonesPA.com Website;
- 5. The photograph has not been modified or altered in any manner so as to distort or misrepresent any individual or thing depicted in the photograph;
- 6. The photograph does not contain any personal information such as a name, phone number or email address; and photographs of groups or offensive materials may not be posted. MissJonesPA reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or not post any photograph, for any reason. Also, you acknowledge that MissJonesPA requires that any submitted photograph should not contain potentially offensive materials. If you would like to have your photo removed. Materials submitted to MissJonesPA.com will not be returned to the submitting party and MissJonesPA has no obligation to inform you of any decision to remove or not post such materials.
MissJonesPA.com, its contents, and all Rights therein are owned by MissJonesPA (and/or its licensors). “Rights” means copyright, database rights, trade marks, design rights and other intellectual and proprietary rights of whatever nature, anywhere in the world. You acknowledge that (i) MissJonesPA.com is protected by Rights;(ii) these Rights are valid and protected in all media and technologies existing now or later developed; and (iii) except as explicitly provided otherwise, these Terms of Service and applicable copyright, trademark and other laws govern your use of such Rights.
You may view, print, download or temporarily partner extracts from MissJonesPA.com for your personal, non-commercial reference without alteration, addition or deletion. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, publish, commercially exploit or otherwise transfer any MissJonesPA.com material or content. You acknowledge that you will not acquire any Rights by downloading or otherwise using any MissJonesPA.com content or materials.
By submitting content, which shall include your member name, to any “public area” of MissJonesPA.com, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant MissJonesPA and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content. You also permit any member to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use.
By submitting content, you also warrant that you are entitled and have all necessary rights to grant the licenses stated above. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on MissJonesPA.com retains any and all Rights that may exist in such content.
MissJonesPA.com does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users in Discussion Areas or elsewhere in the Service. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not necessarily represent the view of MissJonesPA.com.
From time to time MissJonesPA.com will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website.
These are subject to additional terms as outlined below:
- 1. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- 2. The competition is open to UK and Eire residents only.
- 3. All qualifying entrants who answer the question correctly will be placed in a free prize draw.
- 4. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw taking place. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- 5. The competition is not open to anyone associated with MissJonesPA.com.
- 6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Details of winners will be available upon written request.
- 8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are not properly received due to communications beyond our control.
- 9. By entering MissJonesPA competitions you consent to us sending you An e mail with the latest competitions, offers, promotions, news, views, trends, and must-haves. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Third Party Web Sites, Goods, and Services
MissJonesPA.com provides links to third party web sites that are not affiliated with MissJonesPA (although MissJonesPA branding may appear on these sites). We make no representations as to the quality, suitability, functionality or legality of any sites to which we may provide links or any goods or services available from such sites.
All matters concerning any goods and services that you purchase from a third party site, including without limitation all contract terms are solely between you and the owner of that site and MissJonesPA will not be liable for any costs or damages to you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any third party website. You hereby waive any claim you might have against MissJonesPA with respect to any such sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
MissJonesPA.com is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. MissJonesPA expressly disclaims all warranties or representations of any kind, express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You understand and agree that MissJonesPA does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in or provided in connection with MissJonesPA.com. MissJonesPAis not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Whilst MissJonesPA.com is provided for the general information of the general public, all information is provided on the basis that neither MissJonesPA, its employees or consultants or its members, while such members are participating in MissJonesPA.com, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. MissJonesPA advises you to seek appropriate professional advice or care for any situation or problem which you may have.
MissJonesPA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly, by the information or ideas contained, suggested or referenced on MissJonesPA.com. Your participation in MissJonesPA.com is solely at your own risk. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from MissJonesPA or through MissJonesPA.com shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms of service or imposed by law.
MissJonesPA makes no warranty that the MissJonesPA.com will meet your requirements, or that the MissJonesPA.com network will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does MissJonesPA make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of MissJonesPA.com.
You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of MissJonesPA.com is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Limitation of Liability
Except as required by law, MissJonesPA shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits, data, goodwill, revenue in each case regardless of whether such losses or damages arise in the normal course of events or whether MissJonesPA has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
MissJonesPA will not be liable for any such losses or damages whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with this website including without limitation the use or the inability to use MissJonesPA.com, or messages received, or transactions entered into through MissJonesPA.com, or resulting from unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
Nothing in these Terms of Service shall operate to exclude or restrict MissJonespa’s liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
Emails and Personal Home Pages
MissJonesPA assumes no responsibility for the deletion of or failure to store e-mail messages or for any problems with its personal home page service. Whilst the security of your personal information is a priority to us, you should be aware that e-mails you send to us are not necessarily secure when they are transmitted to us. If your communication to us or any third party is sensitive or includes highly confidential information such as credit card number, you may want to provide it by post or via the telephone instead.
Termination & Remedies for Breach of these Terms by You
MissJonesPA will be entitled to restrict, suspend or terminate your membership or deny you access to MissJonesPA.com or take such other action as MissJonesPA deems appropriate if MissJonesPA determines, in its sole discretion, that you are in breach any of the Terms of Service or MissJonesPA considers in its sole discretion that your use of MissJonesPA.com is inappropriate or otherwise unacceptable.
The restriction, suspension or termination of our service pursuant to this section will be without prejudice to any rights which MissJonesPA may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms of Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold each of MissJonesPA, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of MissJonesPA.com, the violation of these Terms of Service by you, or the infringement by you, or any other user of your account, or of any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All contents of advertisements are subject to MissJonesPA approval. MissJonesPA reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, insertion order, space reservation or position commitment at any time. In addition, www.MissJonesPA.com shall have the right to reject any URL link embodied within any advertisement. MissJonesPA does not accept responsibility for late submission of creative. This can affect campaign delivery.A 15.2 For a full campaign refund, cancellations or changes in orders must be made in writing (either email or fax) at least five working days before the booked date.15.3 No refunds will be given for annual listing fees.
In the event that any provision of the Terms of Service conflicts with the law under which the Terms of Service are to be construed or if any such provisions are held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Terms of Service, such provision will be deleted and the remainder of the terms of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
Any failure or delay by us to enforce strict performance by you of any of the Terms of Service or to exercise any right under the Terms of Service will not be construed as a waiver to any extent of our rights.
Entry to competitions is free and open to UK residents only. This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK except for the staff of MissJonesPA, and any related 3rd party retailers involved in a specific competition, and their families. Entries must be submitted in the formats specified in the entry form. MissJonesPA Ltd reserves the absolute right to reject any incorrect or incomplete entries. The competition can be extended or canceled at any time without notice and at the discretion of MissJonesPA Ltd. No entrance fee or purchase is required to enter the competition. MissJonesPA Ltd reserves the right to reject any entry on any grounds that it may from time to time consider appropriate. The decision of MissJonesPA Ltd to accept or reject an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants must be over 18 years of age. Competition winners will be announced in within 14 days after the close of the competition. MissJonesPA Ltd may require winners to take part in post-competition publicity. Winning entries and names of runners up will be published on the MissJonesPA Ltd website and email newsletters. No alternative cash or otherwise to the stated prizes are available. MissJonesPA Ltd shall be obliged to contact the prize winner only at their address given on the entry form. Any prize not claimed within 5 days of sending notification of a winning entry shall be forfeited. MissJonesPA Ltd may award the prize to another entrant. By entering the competition each entrant agrees that MissJonesPA Ltd may use their name and email address for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. MissJonesPA Ltd is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company. MissJonesPA Ltd reserves the right to cancel the competition if it is reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise. On receipt of an entry, the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
As i’m sure you aware, the new privacy law came into effect on 25th May, in the form of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replacing the data protection act 1998.
At Miss Jones we are committed to ensuring the ongoing protection of the data you provide us with. We would like to reassure you that Miss Jones have not, and will not, ever sell or use your data in an unauthorised way.
Any information that we hold is purely to maintain our business relationship with customers and potential customers, and is not shared with any third party, unless explicitly stated and is agreed upon by you the user, through compliant methods.
Miss Jones Members have the right to request details of the information we store and can do so through firstname.lastname@example.org.